The first is a set of blocks on a Baby Einstein activity center.
Next are a couple of children’s rings, found here. These are a lead poisoning hazard.
Another item showing up as a lead poisoning hazard is an Anima Bamboo game. For more information, you can read about it here.
My gosh, all the lead hazards coming out! I’ve heard about it on the news lately, and it’s certainly showing up. Here’s another for children’s necklaces.
And finally, there is a recall on some Payless Shoe Source children’s clogs. Apparently these have a small piece causing a choking hazard.
So that’s it for now. If you don’t have any of these items floating around your house, maybe you know someone who does. Ask around or email this article on. For updates, subscribe to my blog in the box on the right.