Ingredients for 2 servings
For the curry
- 400 g zucchini – with a spiral cutter in spaghetti form bring
- Peel and halve 130 g of carrots and cut diagonally into 3 mm thick slices
- 125 g baby corn – cut in half lengthwise
- 100 g Shiitake – slice
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 400 ml of coconut milk
- 200 ml vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. Tamari
- 1 tsp xylitol
- ½ organic lime – rub off zest
- 1 green chili pepper – corer according to taste
- 3 kaffir lime leaves – cut out the stems in the middle
- 3 sticks of lemon grass – cut into fine rings
- 1 piece of ginger (about 2 cm) – peel and finely chop
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 10 g Thai basil
Preparation time approx. 40 minutes
Put the lemongrass rings together with the chili pepper, the kaffir leaves, the ginger and 100 ml of coconut milk in a high-performance blender and puree for 1 minute.
Then gently heat a pot and sauté the paste for 2 to 3 minutes. Deglaze with the remaining coconut milk and vegetable broth and season with Tamari, xylitol and turmeric. Simmer the sauce for about 10 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a pan and sauté the carrots, baby corn and shiitake for about 3 to 4 minutes. Then remove the vegetables from the pan and add to the sauce along with the Thai basil and the limescale. Then season to taste and season with Tamari or salt if necessary.
Heat the pan again, add the remaining coconut oil and fry the zucchini spaghetti in it for about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange and enjoy the curry with the zucchini spaghetti.
Nutritional values per serving
- Calories: 728 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Fat: 59 g